Sunday, November 15, 2009

Two Weeks Old

Things are still going happily with our sweet David. We just love him so much and can't get enough of him. Kayla is recovering very well and is starting to get back to normal everyday life a little more each day. Thank you to you all for your support and love. We love you too!







This is a picture of David going to his very first concert to see his Daddy perform. This concert was supposed to happen on David's due date, but he wanted to go so badly that he came two weeks early! I wonder how many more concerts like this he'll go to? Any guesses?

As is clearly evident in this picture, David gets his good looks from his mother and his muscles from his daddy. :o)



This is a picture of David's first "bunny ears."
I know... I'm weird.
















I love where David decided to rest his little foot!

















Anybody who thinks he doesn't get treated like royalty is way off base. This kid gets lovin' from everyone. Check out this sweet massage he got right after one of is baths!





















8 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OH my! He is so darn cute! I can't wait to see his cute little mug in January! Give him sweet auntie kisses for me.

Jake says: Congratulations! and who is that kid on your back on the side picture Kayla?

Bethany Sines said...

he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

Jessica :) said...

This is so much fun! I hope you guys take just as many pics of any more children you have as you do of this little cutie! I'm so glad you always share with us! I really love the pic of him with his hand up by his head. So cute! Oh, and way to start him young on his concert attendance. :)

Alea said...

He is adorable. I can't say that enough. He really is a little hearbreaker! Glad to hear you're feeling better Kayla! :)

Abby said...

I love that you posted so many pictures!! He is such a cutie! I'm so glad to know that you are all adjusting well, too. It's not easy!

Scott Ostermiller said...

Good work, you two. He's adorable. I sure wish you guys lived closer. Noah would have a play buddy.

Emily said...

He is so beautiful. I am so happy to see him enjoying music with his daddy. Very sweet.

its simple love said...

I want to hold him! SO adorable. Will you be in PG for christmas? It's been FOREVER!