Thursday, December 10, 2009

Growing, Growing

Fun things about David: by Mommy

David is a very sloppy eater. There is nothing dainty about him at all.
David gulps air at random...I think he likes the noise it makes.
David snorts...a lot.
When I lay David on the bed, he stares and occasionally talks to our wedding picture that hangs on the wall.
David loves a nice warm bath.
When he feels especially determined, he grunts and kicks one leg.
David loves to stretch out.
David is a big-time mover. Even when I lay him at the bottom half of the bassinet he finds a way to kick himself to the top until his head is rammed in to the wall. This usually makes him mad.
David loves to snuggle...just like daddy.
If David ever has a cough or sneeze it is
very dramatic for him. He puts on quite a show.
David likes the sound of his own voice.
David flares his nostrils until they turn white whenever he goes pee pee...oh the drama.
David has a tenor cry. It only comes out when he is really mad. But it is oh so cute!



Can you tell we love the kid? I think we have set a high picture-taking standard for the rest of our children. This little guy is fun to have around. Here are some of the latest pics of David.







Not from the hood..but definitely in it! (har har)



That's our little man!

6 comments:

Vivian said...

awwwwwwwwwww. What a cutie!

Jessica :) said...

Oh my goodness. I just don't know if I can stand the cuteness! :)

Nick and Emily said...

What a cutie! when are you coming up so I can do a photo shoot of the little guy?

I love the stories. Isaiah used to push himself up too whenever he got put down... well, he still does that. every morning i find his head pushed up against the baby bumper. I didn't understand the purpose of those until i had him.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I don't think I could possibly express how excited I am to see him in person! I can't wait to hold him and smooch him and tell him that I am his favorite! :)

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Bethany Sines said...

bahaha sounds like he has brian's goofy, sarcastic, and dramatic sense of humor. he'll probably be confused at what i mean by that but i don't really know either. : )

its simple love said...

Man this makes me want to be a mommy! What a cute little guy! I am glad to see you guys are doing well and having fun with your bundle of joy :)

rachael
www.itssimplelove.blogspot.com