Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who Likes to Hold Baby?

Santa does!


Aunt Heather and cousin Ethan do!


Mason does!


Mommy REALLY loves to hold baby! Even at the expense of a face-squash.


Grandma Cook does!


Grandma Salisbury does!


VJ loves to hold baby!


Bala and Balaji do!



and Grandpa Cook...


and Uncle Alan


Great Grandmas really do...



Grandpa Salisbury really loves to hold baby



Xenna likes to hold baby on her lap!


Daddy loves to hold baby in his elbow pit.


Uncle Parker loves to hold baby...even when baby poops on him and makes funny noises.


Aunt Rachel likes holding baby too...


Oh and of course Uncle Ty and Aunt Suz did. They liked the practice. Here is a picture of them. As you can see, Suzi is going to have a baby very soon.

And a slew of other aunts, uncles, and cousins like to hold baby...we just don't have pictures.

5 comments:

Abby said...

Haha this is cute!! I love holding my baby - I'm sure I would love holding baby David! He's so cute.

Tuzi Salz said...

Kayla, why is Suzi's rectangle body so much thicker than mine? I am clearly stronger and more thick and solid....

Jessica :) said...

I just can't believe how big he's getting! This is an adorable post!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Can I just say MASON! Who created that kid?! They need an award of some sort! WHAT A CUTIE!

I SO love that picture of Mom holding David. I love his little mug! I miss him! I am so sad that the whole time you guys were here, it just happened to be very bad timing for "sit and hold your sweet little nephew" time. Really, I want to check flights. I want to come out there and spend a few days OR WEEK (gasp) just taking care of David and my sweet Kay Kay. I would even take a night shift or all of them. AND I would watch him so you could have a date night! WOO HOO!

Brian and Kayla said...

I would love to get serious about that idea Amy. We would have a blast.

And Tyrel, Suzi is wearing a maternity frock which makes her a little thicker. I painted muscles on you but I did it with white paint so you can't see them...