Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For Dad

I told you there were frogs here. This little guy was on the porch when I went out for a walk. I also saw two nude female lizards. Really. They were totally skin-colored and not bright at all. That's how I knew they were girls. I told Brian and he could have died laughing. I guess he heard "I saw two naked girl lizards" instead of "nude colored lizards". Anyway. I thought maybe if you were here you would have caught the toad and the lizards and maybe even the baby garden snake I stepped on later that night.

5 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

This post totally made me laugh! I loved it! I loved that you called them nude and I thought naked too. Hahaha! That is so funny! I love that you are married to Brian. There are a lot of reasons for that, but mostly because he loves you...totally! So do I, ironically! :)

Tammra said...

Rachel read the post with me. She wondered, "Aren't ALL lizards nude? I've never seen one running around in a little outfit...:D"

It was fun being on the phone with you when you saw those nude lizards and when the snake almost slithered up your leg. I sure enjoyed our talk.

Thanks for the posts of David. It was so fun to watch both of them. I'm so glad you got it to work. I sure love that little guy.

Tuzi Salz said...

I thought the same thing as Rachel. You could have used the word "cream" or "beige", but you chose "nude" and I'm happy you did. I'm glad you have a little zoo of reptiles just outside your front door. Maybe you should walk around with a video camera exploring and put it on You Tube....
"Kayla's Walkabout" or "Kayla's walk: A Reptilian Adventure" You guys are great!

Emily said...

I was thinking naked also and wondering what in the world you meant. It made me laugh out loud when I "got" it.

David sure is getting cute!

Emily said...

(Not that he wasn't always cute)