Thursday, May 13, 2010

King's Orchard


Recently I headed to King's Orchard with some friends to pick strawberries! Fun!


David squinting in the sunshine. He has such a cute little face.


This is Liam, my friend's little boy. The farm had wagons to pull your strawberries around in. Perfect for the little kiddos. Liam liked looking at his shadow on the path in front of him.


Lyza and Liam picking strawberries. I want to go back when the figs are in season. I think I've only ever eaten them as a dried fruit so I want to satisfy my curiosity.

4 comments:

Courtney and Tyson said...

How fun! That is perfect for the kids!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I Love that! We have a strawberry patch, but it is PACKED with plants and kids are definately not allowed! AND the old farmer guy stands watching you telling you to "stay in line" and "don't squish the other plants". It's pretty intense! :) But the berries are worth it!

I love you and miss you like crazy!

Bethany Sines said...

i'm so excited that you're coming to rexburg!! abby lives in st. anthony and cailin moved to arizona i think, so maybe abby can meet us down here in rexburg? let me know the dates you'll be here!

michael + kylie said...

Hey Brian and Kayla! I definately agree with you Brian, you have an amazing wife! We sure miss you guys and hope all is well! Your little David is absolutely adorable!