Monday, July 19, 2010

Preslee Sullenger

Brian and I read a sad story about a young family just like ours in the Rexburg area that lost their little girl in a drowning accident.

I met Ashley Sullenger when I lived in the Nauvoo House at BYU-Idaho. I recognized her picture when we visited their blog. I believe she is from Rigby which is just south of Rexburg.

Their example of faith is one that inspires me so much. I can't imgaine going through such a trial without the hope of the resurrection and the knowledge of eternal families.

I'm not sure what the financial situation of this young couple is but you can donate money to help with Preslee's medical costs at: http://helpsullengers.blogspot.com/

There is a link to their family blog on the above website as well if you want to learn more about Preslee.

1 comment:

Tammra said...

Kayla, I have gone through their blog and I am touched by their faith. Bless their hearts. This hits so close to home because of the where you and Tyrel are in your lives. The Sullengers will be remembered in my prayers for a long time. I am so thankful for the comfort they have been able to receive through the Spirit. I can't even imagine the sorrow they must feel. Thank goodness they have the testimony they do and the knowledge that families are forever.

Love,
MOM