Monday, April 25, 2011

David's Hunt

David was really excited for this little Easter egg hunt we had for Playgroup last week. Isn't he cute? Notice the great quality picture...my friend took it with her nice camera. Also you can catch a bit of my baby bump in the second picture for those of you that wanted to see it. By the way, now is a great time to visit Houston! We only have two or three weeks left before we hit horribly hot weather. Right now it is a bit too hot for my taste but would be nice for anyone craving a little sunshine and warm weather...oh and humidity and bugs and pollen. But you can't have it all right? Also, can anyone tell me why I can't post a comment on other blogs? Does anyone else have that problem? I guess if you do I'll never know, seeing as how you couldn't leave a comment about it.



5 comments:

wagstaffers said...

I love you guys! Its great reading your posts. That movie of David feeding the seagulls was great!

Abby said...

Yes I noticed your baby bump! You have less than 3 months, right?? So exciting!

Jessica :) said...

Super cute baby bump! :) And David is, as usual, so adorable! I think that's fun that he enjoyed it so much! Livie was slightly interested in the eggs but only if use didn't have to touch the grass to get to it and only if she was allowed to suck on the eggs after she picked each one up. :) Anyway, I think it's great that David had so much fun!

Vivian said...

He is getting SO BIG! He's a cutie. Can't wait to see your next one :)

Zarsky Family said...

I found your blog! I'm glad you liked the pictures :)