Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Couponing

I just wanted to share two awesome couponing websites with anyone interested! We had a preparedness fair in our stake and Tiffany Ivanosky from TLC's Extreme Couponing show came and talked to us. She lives right here in Spring too. I don't know her personally, but she and her husband seem so nice and have these great websites to help people out.

You may not have an H-E-B in your area, but the websites only mention this store every now and then. All the others you should be familiar with.

mylitter.com

iheartthemart.com

Enjoy all you frugal shoppers!

3 comments:

Courtney and Tyson said...

That is great! Thank you Kayla! Love that show:)

Abby said...

Kayla! I can't publish your last comment because you mentioned my name! (That sounds so funny...) I'm so sorry! But I loved it, so come back and comment again!

Naugles said...

Are you couponing now days? Once I have this baby I wanna try and figure out the whole coupon system!