Thursday, January 7, 2010

Scattering Sunshine

Let me indtroduce you to a very special boy...

Dawson Joseph Lindstrom is my sweet nephew. He was born Aug. 6, 2005 with his twin, Mallory. Dawson passed away this week. His four and a half years of life will never be forgotten. I encourage you to read about Dawson on my sister's blogs: www.thewondertwins.blogspot.com or www.yourlifeuncommon.blogspot.com. The second blog is an inventive website that my sister has to celebrate all of the good things in life and to help individuals become their best self. My sister is easily one of the most optimistic people I know. You won't be sorry if you take time to get to know her story. We love you Dawson!

Mallory takes after her mommy. She is SO fun and a very happy girl. Here are a few pictures of us with the "wonder twins".

Dawson loves music. It was fun for Brian to play the piano for him and to sing to him. Music brought Dawson immense comfort throughout his life.


Mallory calls him "Hunka Brian" instead of "Uncle Brian". We will miss when she grows out of that. She is quite a character. Tonight when I offered her some cooked carrots, she said they were warm and bendy and insisted that she couldn't eat them. I guess she likes them better raw.

We thank the Lindstrom family for being such an inspiration to us all!

3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Thank you so much Kayla! I love that you posted about my sweet D!

I will see you tomorrow! Love you more than ever!

Abby said...

I read about your niece and nephew a few months ago. I am sorry to hear about his passing. I hope your family is doing ok. :)

Jessica :) said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew. It is truly sad when children pass away. But what a blessing it is for us to have the gospel & know that little children are saved in Christ! Thanks for the blog links. I've been reading and the story is incredible. Love ya guys!