Sunday, January 10, 2010

Funemories

I'm looking at some of my mom's pictures and I couldn't resist posting some of them. What fun memories! I've also been looking at our blog that is now plastered with baby pictures. We are living in Spring, TX which is a long distance from family (excluding Brian's parents) and a blog is a great way to keep them all updated on our lives. You may have noticed that Brian and I both blog and we really do enjoy it. But I admit that I'm not always great at formatting, and I think Brian has posted duplicate pictures of our boy. But I do hope that you all enjoy the Cook'sbook. We have had fun.


This is such a great picture of my mom and youngest brother. This was at my brother's wedding a few years ago.

We love hiking!
This picture isn't funny unless you know how Brian feels about fish. Here he is looking at his catch of the day.

hahaha. He didn't want to let her go...even for a nap!

I love this memory. Lazing in the sun together.


1 comment:

Liesel said...

i'm glad you guys found us! it was fun to look through your blog. :-)