Monday, February 15, 2010

Current Pics. of Baby David

Baseball boy! The hat didn't stay on for very long...


Look at those dark blue eyes! I love snuggling him in my bed in the morning before I get him dressed for the day.



And this folks, perfectly represents my inability to format well on my blog. I guess I need lessons. But it is a cute picture. I love this yellow outfit.


Daddy and David singing songs at the piano. David really likes when Brian does this with him.



I think this pic. really shows off his little personality. Can't you just tell how much he is like Brian? He pulls these faces and screams at me all of the time. He is really a vocal baby.



David will be four months old on March 1. I have just loved being his mommy. He really adds so much happiness to our lives.

10 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

haha "he makes these faces and screams at me all the time". that's awesome. what a cutie!!! i want to snuggle a baby in bed!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I love that top picture of him...and all the rest of course! :) What a cute little stinker! I am so glad you are enjoying little Brian...I mean David! Seriously! Have some strong genes, why don't you Brian! :) Good thing they are good genes! :)

Gear Gang said...

He is getting so big. You guys are such great parents, what a lucky little boy. Love you so much.

Alea said...

Haha... Those little faces are adorable!

Vivian said...

I absolutely LOVE your pictures. He is so cute. He's starting to look like a little man and less like a baby What a cutie. They grow so fast. Just wait till he starts eating solid foods! He'll make the best faces and messes!

Jessica :) said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big he's getting!! Oh man I want to meet him! He's so adorable - I can see why you'd just love cuddling with him!

Tuzi Salz said...

Good ol' David...he is getting big, I bet time is cruising by. I know that it is for us, anyways you guys have a cute kid

Courtney and Tyson said...

Haha that last picture cracks me up! He does look like his daddy in that one! Adorable!

Lindsey said...

Kayla!
You are alive! I thought you dropped off the face of the earth.. I saw you at your wedding and never heard anything about you again. Where are you living now? What are you doing with life? I had NO idea you had a baby! He is darling! Aren't boys fun? I can't believe he didn't get your brown eyes?!
ps. i'm glad you found me!

Brian and Kayla said...

Lindsey, I tried to find your blog again but cannot access it :( so e-mail me at kayla@jccook.net so I can get caught up with you!