Thursday, August 26, 2010

David's Sense of Humor

A while ago Brian caught me and David playing a game. I'm so glad we have this footage! My mom said when I was a baby I would find the humor in things and laugh and she would be surprised that I got the joke. That is how I feel about this clip. I can't believe David is getting old enough to pretend! He cracked me up so much I'm almost embarrassed to post this. I had tears in my eyes! Isn't his little laugh funny? Don't forget to check out David's kisses on the previous post.

6 comments:

Alea said...

Ahhh! His laugh is so cute! :)

Courtney and Tyson said...

That is such a cute laugh! It totally changes things when they learn to play pretend! I love it!

Tammra said...

The four of us are laughing so hard that we have to keep watching this over and over again to be able to hear David's laugh. So fun! I'm glad he has a sense of humor like his mommy did at his age! Thanks for the post!

Love you!!

Jessica :) said...

Oh my goodness! How funny!! His giggle is adorable!! And I can't believe his sense of humor. What fun for you!! I also can't believe how big he's getting. Time really does fly by!

Rachel LaVerda said...

i can't even handle this video it makes me almost pee my pants. BRING HIM TO ME!!!!! I WANT HIM!!! teach him my name so he says it when you guys come(:

Abby said...

Kayla, in reference to your comment on my blog, a Bountiful Basket is a huge basket of produce that I can get each week by "contributing" $15 to the co-op. They distribute them at select locations in the western US each Saturday (or every other Saturday). It's an amazing deal! You can go to their website - bountifulbaskets.org - for more information.