Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Donald, Where's yer Troosers?

A few days ago Brian came downstairs singing a catchy little tune and doing a silly little dance.
He showed me this clip that my mom sent us and I could have died laughing. The more I watch it the more I realize that this little guy, Stuart Anderson, was just like my husband as a child. They even look alike! Brian sang and danced throughout his childhood and I couldn't appreciate this clip more. Hahaha.


Kudos kilt boy! You did your job well!

4 comments:

Rachel LaVerda said...

oh. my. heck. oh my heck. gah. THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! i could totally picture a little brian doing this!! ahahahahaha. also.. .please put a picture of davids teethers on. love you(:

Gear Gang said...

What are you talking about..... I could totally picture a big Brian doing this. In fact, I am dying to have him preform!!

I love the little drummer at the end. LOL!!!

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

HILARIOUS!!! I can just picture Brian, "Donald where's your troosers!"

Tammra said...

This week we have had the Utah Children's Choir at the library. They have been having a camp of some sort in the basement. Today I went down and found wall to wall kids learning songs, dance moves, instruments, etc. It was somewhat crazy and they were all loving it. Some of those kids are so talented!! Anyway, I think I now have an even better idea of Brian as a child :o) So fun!! I am so glad this video made you think of him as a child. I would love to see his adult version of the song and dance! Maybe someday......