Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cute Nate

Okay it is midnight and I'm blogging. How crazy! I should be sleeping. Or cleaning. Or killing bugs with Raid. What am I thinking? This is the only time I find for myself, and usually I don't go to bed this late, but I found the camera and got this cute shot of Nathan:


Which reminds me a lot of this little guy:


Only Nathan is chubbier. Not too chubby though, my babies seem to want to be long and skinny, especially their legs. Just like daddy! I think my photography skills are gradually improving. I really caught the natural light in our bedroom for that picture of Nathan. It turned out pretty well I think.

Happy day!

6 comments:

Salisbury Family said...

whoa! They really do look alike!!!! Cutie!

Matt and Kim said...

FREAKY!!! they look like the same baby!!! SUPER CUTE!

Alea said...

Wow! They seriously could be identical twins... But aren't you glad you weren't in labor for THAT long?! Very good picture. :)

Tuzi Salz said...

A couple of cuties! We are glad you found your camera. Maybe we could have a tour of your new place via pictures sometime.

Jessica :) said...

When i saw that photo of Nathan, I thought he looked so much like David! What cuties you've got! I'm so glad you found your camera. That would be such a distressing thing to lose (I think). Also, I agree that your skills are doing great! The lighting in Nate's picture is very good. Way to go! :)

Matt and Kim said...

how did you guys get your im a mormon button on your blog?