Saturday, January 21, 2012

Nathan the Greathan!

Have you noticed that I haven't posted pictures of my family for a few months? It is because our computer had zero disc space left so I couldn't download them. But now we have cleaned up our computer and so I have some fun pictures to share.

Nate is now six months old!



His newest trick is sitting up. He is getting better at it everyday.


He starred as baby Jesus in the Christmas nativity. Notice the cute shepherd boy with the wild hair in the background.


Nathan's middle name is Douglas after my grandfather, father, and brother. It is a family name. I love these men so much. I've always known that I wanted to use it as a middle name and when we had Nathan it seemed like the right time. Here is a picture of my dad, grandpa, and Nate. I share a birthday with my grandpa. We've always had a great relationship.


Nathan is such a joy. He has gained more weight. He still isn't on the growth chart yet though. He is 13 pounds 2 ounces. Out of 200 kids he would be the second smallest, which is an upgrade from being the very smallest at 3 months the doc said. We anticipate him being on the growth chart by 9 months. He eats so much I still can't believe that he is so small.

6 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

he is sooooooo handsome!!

Cami Eyre said...

What a cutee!! Those eyes are amazing!

Courtney and Tyson said...

So cute! I love the nativity picture. He looks like he's wondering what he's doing in a basket:)

That is so funny about the rock wall. I was walking by it last week and wondering if anyone EVER uses it because no one is in there at all. It's a small world after all.

Alea said...

I love his smile in the last picture. I can't believe he's 6 months already!

Ross said...

Brian, Moroni is way off the growth chart and was developmentally behind for a long time. We finally stopped listening to the doctor and let him grow. He is still way off the chart but he is healthy, happy, very smart, and engaged. I think you should be worried if there is an obvious problem but barring obvious problems, don't let it keep you up at night and let him be himself.

Jessica :) said...

What a cute little guy! I love seeing all the photos. That's really special that he shares the family name with his grandfathers and uncle. I'm sure it's really neat you can give him that. And six months already? I can't believe time has gone by that quickly!