Monday, April 12, 2010

Cousins

David has lots of cousins. Here are a few candid photos of Davey with his little friends.

Ah Camille. She has four older brothers and is quite a tough cookie. Poor David got bullied a bit. She is about 10 months older than David.


More with the Cook cousins.


Salisbury cousins!


David and Kaitlyn are good friends. Kate has a little brother a year older than David so it was easy to have her keep an eye on him when I needed to get something done.

David got to visit his newest cousin Julia a little while ago. More to come on our Utah trip a little later.

5 comments:

Scott Ostermiller said...

He's such a cutie! I can really see both of you in him. Good combination, you two! =)
-Jennie

Brian and Kayla said...

Yeah Jennie, I think he looks most like me in the picture where he's getting beaten up by the little girl. Like father, like son. :o) -brian

Gear Gang said...

I had so much playing with you guys when you were here. David is so cute.


Love you

Tammra said...

I just want to point out that in the picture of the Salisbury "cousins" there is one little boy in the background, pulling a face that is actually an uncle. :D

Love the pictures and love you!

Brian and Kayla said...

You are right mom. I meant to include that little note but forgot. Oops :o)