Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Two From Galilee

Goodreads has this cool feature that lets you blog your review. I love reading. I love expressing my feelings about what I read. I probably get if from my mom who just posted on a fun book blog. You can read about it at: http://bookpatch.blogspot.com/2010/10/read-reading-entertainment-and.html

So I may do this from time to time. The timing is almost perfect for this book to be added to your year's list of reads!


Two From Galilee: The Story Of Mary And JosephTwo From Galilee: The Story Of Mary And Joseph by Marjorie Holmes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I just finished the last pages of this beautiful love story. I'm impressed. Though it should not be taken literally, it helps bring the nativity story and all of its splendor to life. I like to imagine that Mary and Joseph were absolutely in love as the book suggests. I didn't necessarily agree with a few speculations that the author made. If you don't take the doctrine part too seriously then it is a delightful story. I truly loved it.



View all my reviews

No comments: