Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tonight's Big Plans

I just put David to bed. The house is still and quiet. My in-laws and husband are gone for the evening. Suddenly I find myself with a delicious array of choices to spend my evening of solitude. Do I fold the laundry? Finish the dinner dishes? Put the sheets on the bed? Clear David's toys from the floor and hang up the disheveled tuxedo from last night's concert?

Choices, choices. Perhaps tonight I'll spoil myself and do them all!


BTW, my blog informs me that I am no longer "following" anyone. This is interesting. I don't know why it decided I'm no longer a follower of any blogs. I promise I still love you. I'll have to start from scratch I guess. This is going on the list of things for tonight! Yahoo!

2 comments:

Courtney and Tyson said...

Put your feet up and read a book! Solitude is rare - don't spoil it with dishes and sheets:) Although I know I would do the exact same thing! I would at least watch TLC while I did those things and feel like I was spoiling myself!

Jessica :) said...

Ah, night of solitude. Well, I don't really know what that's like, actually. But I agree with your friend, I don't think I'd want to spend it doing dishes though I probably would. :P The crazy things we women do! I hope you did do something fun for yourself, though!