Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Birthday David!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!


David's mommy always said "Oh David!". Oh David! You are now a terrible two! And not so terrible. Not yet. Although you enjoy an occasional temper tantrum and the need to say "no" to everything I say.

I love that you are a boy. This means nose picking and killing bugs outside.



David, I love the way you like to stick your tongue out. Especially when you feel shy. I love the way you wrap your arms around my neck when I put you to bed and giggle in my ear.


I really love your small little mouth. Just like daddy's.



Happy Birthday to the sweetest little kid I know!

4 comments:

Jessica :) said...

Happy Birthday, David! What a sweet kid you are! :)

Sweet post, guys. Love the photos.

Abby said...

This is sweet! I remember how excited I was to hear about his birth. I can't believe he's two already! That means my Lincoln will be two soon!

Courtney and Tyson said...

Happy Birthday David! Time flies! What a sweet little boy!

Gear Gang said...

Happy Birthday, David!!! The Big #2 One of my favorite ages!! I can't wait to see you soon, but not soon enough!!