Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dear Husband,

Dear Husband of Mine,

I really love you. In fact, I love you so much that I would like to see more of you. I know that you've tried to fix what you can, and that you are home as much as you could possibly be, but we still miss you. I know you are doing great things for you job and your career. I know you are building our future. But while you are out doing this....



I am at home dealing with this...



So you can see how I really could use a little more of this...



Love,

That one lady that lives in your house

6 comments:

Matt and Kim said...

funniest post ever :) even though it is completely true and probably not meant to be funny.

Bethany Sines said...

how in the HECK did that poop picture even happen??!! i need details so I can hopefully avoid that with jack. haha.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OH MY GOSH! That poop picture took me right back to days with Mallory! We started to duct tape her diaper shut! SERIOUSLY! That came after she painted the carpet, walls, doors and her toy kitchen (which went in the garbage). Those days were SO SO frustrating! What is it about some kids and poop?!

This post totally cracked me up!

Jessica :) said...

Oh, man! So not fun. Good luck getting more of Brian around to help with those diapers (you just gotta get Nathan to time it better).

Alea said...

I'm sorry that I am laughing so hard right now! Kayla, your writing cracks me up... I'm sure you weren't laughing when you took that picture though. :-P

Naugles said...

Oh man! I wish you lived closer and i could help you out! That was kinda funny/sad though!